In considering of being allowed to participate in CAPITAL CITY HOOPS PROGRAMS and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of CAPITAL CITY HOOPS, referees, volunteers, agents and/or employees, other players or participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the CAPITAL CITY HOOPS program and any related events and/or activities (the “Releases*), and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately, and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless the releases, with respect to any and all injury, disability, or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
5. I further agree to irrevocably grant CAPITAL CITY HOOPS, and their affiliated Provincial Sports Organizations or assigns, the perpetual unlimited world-wide and royally free rights to record, reproduce, broadcast, exhibit, publish, sell, distribute or use in any way whatsoever, my name and likeness in any media, whether now known or hereafter developed, in connection with my attendance and participation in the CAPITAL CITY HOOPS program, including without l imitation a videotape recording of such performance. I agree that I shall have no claim, title or interest in my attendance or participation or any materials produced hereunder.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all Releases, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I have read this waiver and release of liability, fully understand its terms and agrees to indemnify the Releases from any and all liabilities to my minor child’s involvement or participation in the program as provided above.
Due to our commitment and obligations to the facility bookings, CCH's refund policies are as follow:
Cancelling 15+ days prior to session = $25 cancellation fee will apply
Cancelling 6-14 days prior to session = $50 cancellation fee will apply
No refund of tuition fee if one fails to give a 5 days notification that a parent or player's wish to cancel their registration.
Players leaving camp early due to injury or personal reasons will not receive a refund due to contractual obligations with our host. "No-shows" forfeit the entire payment.